Rose water hydrates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin, and makes it smooth. Rose, or rose water, is one of the most amazing ingredients that you can include in your skin care routine. It helps soften your skin and gives it a natural, healthy glow. Here are just a few of the ways rose water can revitalize your skin & overall health:
- Rose water can be used a cleanser on all skin types. After washing your face use as toner.Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed. (source)
- Want to awake feeling refreshed? The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- Use as an after-sun body spray to treat skin rashes caused due to sun exposure and sunburns. Spray it over your body to help calm the skin. It also soothes the sun burn and heals red, itchy skin.
- Spritz Away! A great way to use rosewater is by spritzing it on your face. Rosewater can also be sprayed over makeup to work as a makeup setting product, the mist will leave your face radiant. Fill an empty spray bottle with rosewater and spritz once you’re done with your morning beauty routine to keep your face fresh and hydrated. (source)